Need a helping hand?
Chapter 1 - Learn to design processes
This chapter is important for everyone who never designed a call-flow or processes. It gives an introduction to the things you should do and know before building or redesigning your call flows and automation. You will learn about call-flow and integration design, you will draw your own process maps and plan your audio prompts.
- 0.0 - Getting started
- 1.1.1 - What's a call-flow and how do I get started?
- 1.1.2 - Specify your call-flow
- 1.1.3 - More call-flow specification examples
- 1.2.1 - Integrations and automations: what's that?
- 1.2.2 - Going into details
Chapter 2- Tackling your first Call-Flows
This chapter teaches you the basics to create the call flow you want. It will not only explain what you need to do in babelforce but how you should plan and sketch the processes you want to create.
- 0.0 - Familiarize yourself with the babelforce Manager App
- 0.1 - The babelforce manager app
- 1.0 - Application modules, triggers, agents and queues
- 1.1 - Build your own call flow: Application Modules
- 1.2 - Finding and building trigger
- 1.3 - Agents and the babelConnect integration