Need a helping hand?
An introduction to babelforce and integrations
This section introduces the babelforce manager app and provides an overview of the possibilities given when integrating babelforce with a CRM or helpdesk.
- A basic introduction to babelforce and its integration capabilities (read this if you just signed up for the trial)
- Helpdesk versus CRM
- Quick starting guide for the babelforce trial
- Standard integration process and how integration works
- Setting up events in babelforce to achieve your integration goals
Chapter 1 - Learn to design processes
This chapter is important for everyone who never designed a call-flow or processes. It gives an introduction to the things you should do and know before building or redesigning your call flows and automation. You will learn about call-flow and integration design, you will draw your own process maps and plan your audio prompts.
- 0.0 - Getting started
- 1.1.1 - What's a call-flow and how do I get started?
- 1.1.2 - Specify your call-flow
- 1.1.3 - More call-flow specification examples
- 1.2.1 - Integrations and automations: what's that?
- 1.2.2 - Going into details
Chapter 2- Tackling your first Call-Flows
This chapter teaches you the basics to create the call flow you want. It will not only explain what you need to do in babelforce but how you should plan and sketch the processes you want to create.
- 0.0 - Familiarize yourself with the babelforce Manager App
- 0.1 - The babelforce manager app
- 1.0 - Application modules, triggers, agents and queues
- 1.1 - Build your own call flow: Application Modules
- 1.2 - Finding and building trigger
- 1.3 - Agents and the babelConnect integration
Chapter 3 - Starter automations: learning the ropes
The first steps with babelforce automations - if you master these basic building blocks, the whole world of no-code and low-code automation opens up to you.
- 0.0 - Automation and Integrations: here we come!
- 1.0 - Introduction to global events
- 1.1 - Events in events: what they do
- 1.2 - Event Actions
- 1.3 - Example 1: Send an email for each incoming call
- 1.4 - Example 2: Sending an SMS when connected to an agent
- 4.0 - Overview
- 4.1.0 - Introducing Automated Dialer
- 4.1.1 - Outbound Dialer use cases
- 4.2.0 - The babelforce dialer
- 4.2.1 - Lists and Campaigns
- 4.2.2 - Have agents join a campaign and use blended inbound / outbound