Need a helping hand?
- A basic introduction to babelforce and its integration capabilities (read this if you just signed up for the trial)
- Helpdesk versus CRM
- Quick starting guide for the babelforce trial
- Standard integration process and how integration works
- Setting up Automations in babelforce to achieve your integration goals
- 1.0 - Getting started
- 1.1 - What's a call-flow and how do I get started?
- 1.2 - Specify your call-flow
- 1.3 - More call-flow specification examples
- 2.0 - Integrations and automations: what's that?
- 2.1 - Going into details
Chapter 2- Tackling your first Call-Flows
This section features how to build and edit call flows in the new environment
- 0.0 - Familiarize yourself with the babelforce Manager App
- 0.1 - The babelforce manager app
- 1.0 - Modules, triggers, agents and queues
- 1.1 - The Call flow editor
- 1.2 - Finding and building trigger
- 1.3 - Agents and the babelConnect integration
- 0.0 - Automations and Integrations: here we come!
- 1.0 - Introduction to global automations
- 1.1 - Events in Automations: what they do
- 1.2 - Automation Actions
- 1.3 - Example 1: Send an email for each incoming call
- 1.4 - Example 2: Sending an SMS when connected to an agent
- 4.0 - Overview
- 4.1.0 - Introducing Automated Dialers
- 4.1.1 - Outbound Dialer use cases
- 4.2.0 - The babelforce dialer
- 4.2.1 - Lists and Campaigns
- 4.2.2 - Have agents join a campaign and use blended inbound / outbound