babelforce offers two convenient methods for adding and managing agents within your system. Depending on your needs and whether you have a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in place, you can choose the most suitable approach.
1. a) Creating Agents Internally
If you do not have an existing CRM system, creating agents internally in the manager app is a straightforward process. If you do have a CRM, skip this step and move on to 1.b)
You can find all relevant steps in this article.
1. b) Importing Agents from Your CRM
If you already have a CRM system in place, import your agents directly into the manager app. This is of importance so the integrated automations can work properly.
- Make sure your integration is in place (Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer)
- Go to
Integrated Processes > Integrations
- find the corresponding integration
- go to the magnifying glass, you will be able to see all agents from that integration
- Add the ones that have not been imported yet.
2. Managing Agent Rights
Whether you create agents internally or import them from your CRM, you may want to assign specific rights or roles to them.
Access User Management: Navigate to the global settings and find "user management"