Bria does not have a password reset link presented in the app itself.
However, if enabled by babelforce, it is possible to reset the password. If your account does not allow for this, get in touch with email@example.com
If enabled, there are two ways.
1. Request a temporary password and then change the password
2. Login with your current password and then change the password
1. Requesting a temporary password
- Request temporary password here: https://ccs3.cloudprovisioning.com:18082/userportal/login.html#reset
- Type in the email address twice - the group is not needed
- 2. You will then get sent a temporary password which you type in in the next step:
- 3. Set your password in the next step
2. Use existing password to login and to set a new password
- Log into https://ccs3.cloudprovisioning.com:18082/userportal/login.html
- Select "Change password"
- Set a new password