It is really simple to integrate babelforce into Zendesk - this should take you just a few minutes to get up and running.
What you'll need:
One Zendesk account - you will need to log in as an admin.
One babelforce account - the main login is intended for admin in any case.
Here's what you do:
First in Zendesk:
1. click on the Settings icon (the little cog wheel in the left-side menu) and then use the "Go to Admin Center" hyperlink:
2. A new tab will open - there in the left-side menu look for Apps and integrations > APIs > Zendesk API
3. If it is not already enabled, check the box to enable "Token Access". Then click on 'Add API Token".
4. You will see a long token/code of letters and numbers. It will be displayed something like this:
Just copy that token (without any extra spaces in front or at the end) and click "Save".
Second in babelforce:
1. login to your services.babelforce.com account
2. Go to
Integrated processes > Integrations
click on Add integration and select and find the Zendesk Support Integration (not the first Zendesk integraiton you see!)
3. You will see a form like the one below.
4. Give your Zendesk integration a name in the label field
5. Put the sub-domain of your Zendesk in the field Sub-domain, e.g. "evashop" if your domain is "evashop.zendesk.com"
6. Paste the API token from Zendesk in the field "API Token"
7. IMPORTANT: if you use the API Token to authenticate, then do NOT enter any password in the password field.
8. Put the email address of the admin owner of your Zendesk in the field Username
So the form will look something like this before you click "Save"
8. Click "save"
That's it you have integrated babelforce to Zendesk. Now you can get your agents imported.
NOTE: it is important to import agents from your help desk before setting up the babelConnect app in Zendesk or using babelConnect as a Chrome extension. Each agent must exist and be imported from Zendesk in order for the app to work for that agent logged into Zendesk.