babelforce offers a number of metrics which help you monitor your call activities. Within this article we want to give you an overview of them.
- wrap-up time - the time after a call agents have to finish a case before they are available for a new call
talk-time - total time in which agents are actively speaking with the customer (excluding the hold time within the call)
hold time - the total time that a customer is on hold within a call with an agent
average handle time (AHT) - sum of talk time, hold time and wrap-up time
wait time - total time from call start to the call being picked up (including or excluding time in IVR, you define what you want)
call duration - call duration for certain queues, agents or time ranges
abandon rate - the percentage of abandon calls out of offered calls (either all calls or only calls that entered a queue)
abandon value - the number of abandon calls as an integer (total number of missed calls - either queue only or queue + IVR / total number of calls)
service level - the percentage of calls taken within a defined time range
longest waiting call - the call waiting longest in all or a particular queue at the current time
For each of these metrics we developed two API endpoints: one for the total and one for the average metrics calculation. For almost all metrics, you can set parameter, for instance by queue or agent. You find them explained in detail in our API documentation. If you want to have a closer look at how to access the API endpoints, please click here.
Apart from the call KPIs you likely want to report on agent availability. The following KPIs might be interesting for you. (If you want to have a closer look at the differenciation between line and presence state, please have a look at these articles: line status & presence status
- Agents online (in babelforce): All agents with the presence state "available" (endpoint: api/v2/metrics/agents.total?enabled=true)
- Agents offline (in babelforce): All agents on any other presence apart from "available" (endpoint: api/v2/metrics/agents.total?enabled=false )
- Agents online - available: Agents on the presence state "available" and line state "available" (that means this agent is not currently in a call / wrap-up or any other line status making them unavailable for a call) (enpoint: api/v2/metrics/agents.state.available.total?enabled=true)
- Agents online - not available: Agents on a presence state available and a line state busy, unreachable (enpoint: api/v2/metrics/agents.not_available.total?enabled=true)
- Agents online - in call / wrap-up etc.: Agents on the presence state "available" and on a certain line state like "in call" or "wrap-up" (enpoint: e.g api/v2/metrics/agents.state.in_call.total)
Great, now that you gathered an overview, you can build your own reporting or include the metrics into your babelforce dashboard. Have fun exploring!