The first steps to set up your call flow are:
- creating an Internal Agent and ensuring the agent is added to a group
- adding or modifying a queue
Adding Agents to groups
When you open your babelforce manager app for the first time, there will be no agent added to your account. Find out more about adding agents in a previous tutorial. Best you add an agent with your email address for testing purposes, first.
The new agent will automatically be added to the group _all. If you want, you can add the agent to another group. That's how it works:
- Go to Routing & queuing > Agent groups
- Click on "Add" to create a new group
- After you created a new group, you can edit it by clicking on the pencil icon
- Now you can add agents by selecting them from the list (see screenshot)
To view the default queue that is automatically added to your flow, go to Routing & queuing > Queues. In our screenshot below you see that we already added a second queue. You can do this by clicking on "Add."
You can edit the queue (find more details about possible queue settings in this article) and add agents as already discussed in section 1.4.
Make sure you add the right group. For instance, if you add a new group and only add some of your agents, only those agents added to the new group will receive calls. So keep this in mind when setting up your selection logic.
Now we can finally go to the next section and actually create (or edit, depending on what you decide to do) the module for your flow.