In rare cases you might be required to delete your local storage in babelconnect. This might be necessary if:
- babelconnect doesn't load
- you cannot select a presence state
- you are unable to log out of babelconnect
- if you try in incognito, the app works as expected.
This is how you delete local storage:
- Do a right mouse click in your browser and click on "Inspect":
- In the network tab which opened, select "Application" (This applies if you use Chrome. In a different browser it might be called "Storage"):
- Open "Local Storage"
- Find the local storage related to babelforce
- Do a right mouse click on this particular storage element and "clear" it.
- Do a reload
- Everything should be working as expected