Need a helping hand?
Chapter 1 - Learn to design processes
This chapter is important for everyone who never designed a call-flow or processes. It gives an introduction to the things you should do and know before building or redesigning your call flows and automation. You will learn about call-flow and integration design, you will draw your own process maps and plan your audio prompts.
- 0.0 - Getting started
- 1.1.1 - What's a call-flow and how do I get started?
- 1.1.2 - Specify your call-flow
- 1.1.3 - More call-flow specification examples
- 1.2.1 - Integrations and automations: what's that?
- 1.2.2 - Going into details
- 1.2.3 - More insights for automation and integrations
- 2.0 - Call-flow and Automation to process maps
- 2.1 - BPMN
- 2.2 - Words become a process map
- 2.3 - More complex process maps
- 2.4 - Mapping call-flows and integrations
- 3.0 - Audio files - an overview
- 3.1 - Adding audio prompt to your call flow
- 3.2 - Example sheet for prompts