Need a helping hand?
Application flows & routing
This section explains how applications can be linked in a call flow, as well as routing numbers to applications and caller experiences.
- Route your number to an application module
- How to test your call flows and process configurations
- How to create a wait or queueing experience
- 'Whisper transfer' - pass audio information to agents
- How to set up a basic post-call experience
- Implementing a call-back feature
- How to blacklist numbers
- Allow agents to transfer calls to any IVR or App module
- HTTP request buckets