Need a helping hand?
Chapter 3 - Starter automations: learning the ropes
The first steps with babelforce automations - if you master these basic building blocks, the whole world of no-code and low-code automation opens up to you.
- 0.0 - Automation and Integrations: here we come!
- 1.0 - Introduction to global events
- 1.1 - Events in events: what they do
- 1.2 - Event Actions
- 1.3 - Example 1: Send an email for each incoming call
- 1.4 - Example 2: Sending an SMS when connected to an agent
- 1.5 - Example 3: Create a ticket for every incoming call in your Helpdesk
- 2.0 - Triggers in Events
- 2.1.0 - Understanding Parent and Child calls
- 2.1.1 - Inbound Calls (Calls from Source Queue)
- 2.1.2 - Outbound Calls (Calls from Source API)
- 2.1.3 - Outbound Calls (Calls from Source webrtc)
- 2.1.4 - Transferred Calls (Calls from Source call transfer)
- 2.1.5 - Dialer Calls (Calls from Source Outbound Dialer)