Need a helping hand?
Application flows & routing
This section explains how applications can be linked in a call flow, as well as routing numbers to applications and caller experiences.
- HTTP request buckets
- The eight call-flow application modules
- How to test your call flows and process configurations
- Route your number to an application module
- How to create a wait or queueing experience
- 'Whisper transfer' - pass audio information to agents
Callbots - Intelligent IVR
You can set up any kind of callbot. Add intelligence and automation to your call flows. Integrate with any other system.
- How are calls routed through IVR and queue?
- How to configure an IVR Input Reader to store an input variable
- How to create an IVR menu or choice flow with a Simple Menu
- Use your own app to check if entered number is valid
- How to create IVR inputa structures for menu options with interrupt
- Forwarding a call to another queue if agents are available