Need a helping hand?
babelforce customers have the options to use speech services. In this section you find relevant information how to configure and optimize your speech services.
- The Speech to text module explained (STT)
- The Text to Speech module explained (TTS)
- The ten call-flow modules
- Route your number to a module
- How to test your call flows and process configurations
- How to create a wait or queueing experience
- Create a direct route with opening hours and calendars
- Using AI in Callbots (V2)
- How are calls routed through IVR and queue?
- How to configure an IVR Input Reader to store an input variable
- Use your own app to check if entered number is valid
- Forwarding a call to another queue if agents are available