Please follow the below steps to successfully onboard an agent
- Before onboarding an agent make sure the checklist is followed using the link https://help.babelforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043972711-Onboarding-checklist-for-managers-and-agents-
- Ensure that Bria Licences are ordered using this link https://help.babelforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040629192-Ordering-and-cancelling-licenses-SIP-IDs-and-Bria-Enterprise-
- Next, the agent needs to be synchronised from:
Zoho desk Here
- The agents numbers (using the provided Agent ID Number ) can be updated on babelconnect by following the article https://help.babelforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410103310100-Showing-only-team-relevant-numbers-in-the-babelConnect-app-
- Check if all the agents have manually reset their password via babelConnect app post synchronization https://help.babelforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410017630356-How-to-reset-your-Bria-Enterprise-password
The agent tried to reset the password via Bria but no temporary password arrived:
- Check if the agent has been provided with Bria using this sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rPxkztaPhNhtntslNOuqF8OtdTPclnYfOL-Pjc_1vgI/edit#gid=0
- If this doesn’t solve the issue, find a temporary Bria password for the agent in the sheet above and login here: https://ccs3.cloudprovisioning.com:18082/userportal/login.html
- Also, following the steps mentioned in the article to troubleshoot any issues faced by a newly added agent here https://help.babelforce.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402704846356-Troubleshooting-Agent-onboarding
The agent tried to reset password via babelConnect but didn’t receive a link
- Have the agent check spam
- Ensure the agent has been synchronized from
- Remove the agent from the babelforce manager by following the steps mentioned Here.
NOTE: This first step is optional but nice to have to have an organized infrastructure and also for security reasons.
- Fill out the form using the link to request for cancellation of licenses (Agent ID number) and Bria Enterprise Here
Please note that you are not paying for the agent number shown in the babelConnect app but for the agent number shown in the licenses sheet which has been shared with you in the onboarding phase.