Some applications allow the option to create a whitelist of IP addresses. Below is a List of the CounterPath IP Addresses to be added.
- 18.104.22.168/24 is our own Class C network / IP range for our primary location. We suggest customers open up outbound access to this range.
- 22.214.171.124/24 is our own Class C network / IP range for our secondary location.
All clients need to be able to reach these ports:
- TCP 443 - Client provisioning and licensing
- TCP 18082 - Enhanced client traces and Help Desk Assistant
- TCP 18889 - Stretto Sync
The DNS names associated with the services are:
- login.softphone.com (for client provisioning)
- sip.softphone.com (for Team Voice SIP media and signaling)
- im.softphone.com (for Team Messaging) This replaces im.bria-x.com
logging.softphone.com (for user services)
- hda.softphone.com (for Help Desk Assistant)
- sync.bria-x.com (for the Sync service)
- screensharing.softphone.com (for screen sharing)
- uem.bria-x.com (for gathering call statistics)
docs.counterpath.com (for documentation)
More information on Ports and Push servers hosted by CounterPath can be found here https://docs.counterpath.com/docs/PortalUG/StrettoAdmin/reference/refNetworkPorts.htm