Agents can transfer incoming calls to other agents or to a queue. They can also transfer calls to any external destination.
This is how you find and use the transfer feature:
- click on the icon with the person
- click in the field "Select contact/application"
- If you want to forward the call to another agent or have it put back to a call application: search for the person or queue by typing a name or a number and select the result
- If you want to transfer the call to an external destination, just type the number (including the country code)
- confirm the transfer by clicking on the arrow next to the search field
If a transfer is not possible (this could happen if the person you want to transfer the call to just received a call and is busy) you will see an error message