Any subscription service knows these challenges: customers are cancelling the service, switch to a competitor or are no longer interested in the product. Therefore, a central part of all B2C subscription services is to get in touch with former customers and try to convince them to sign up again. Newsletter, voucher or personalized emails sometimes helps to win back a customer. However, many services decide to talk to their former customers directly. Approaching a customer via a direct communication channel is much more personalized and is often the right way to convince customers of the benefits of the product or service. Moreover, companies can profit from the direct feedback.
However, finding the right customer and using the matching sales pitch can be a weary task: going through all data manually, calling again and again without being connected to someone is costly and inefficient. Also, sales agents have less chance to close a deal.
Therefore, it makes sense to use an automated outbound dialer to call customers automatically and connect to the sales expert only if the call was successfully connected. And there is much more possible: you could add customers who cancelled the service to your list of lost contacts in real-time - without any manual work. Thereby, you could call a customer just a few minutes after he or she cancelled the subscription! The probability to win back the customer would increase a lot.
babelforce offers these kinds of solutions and many more possibilities for automation. For instance, you can add the call-outcome directly to each call, push information about the customer to the agent and make backend-links available for the sales agents to close the deal.
This is how you could make this happen with babelforce:
- You should set up an automated outbound dialer campaign. This allows you to call a list of customers automatically. If it's the first time you work with an automated dialer, feel free to read more on the topic in general or on more practical terms.
- Think about possible call outcomes and define them (for instance: customer didn't want to sign up again, customer does not want to be called again)
- For integrating an automated data upload, please get in touch with us to discuss the steps in detail.
You should keep in mind that customers probably call your service back. Build your inbound call flow for all call-backs and ensure that those calls are clearly visible in your system. So, in case your customer service is answering these calls they should know that they are talking to a customer who just left and might want to be reactivated.
Pushing data to the sales expert
- This article explains how to push data from an outbound campaign to a ticket. You can add as much information to a ticket as you might consider necessary.
- We also offer the possibilities to add links to babelConnect. This way, agents can easily access backend accounts, vouchers or surveys created for each successful call.