This section explores a more advanced call-flow.
Good to know: If you log into your babelforce manager app for the first time, this is the flow you will see there. It's the default inbound flow we deliver with each new integration and here you'll learn how it works.
The call-flow path
- Any incoming call is checking the holiday calendar - if an exceptional date applies call ends with a Sorry Prompt
- Any incoming call is checking opening times - if opening hours don't apply call ends with a Sorry Prompt
- Any incoming call is checking agent availability - if no agent is available customers are told nobody is available and call ends with a Sorry Prompt
- Otherwise, call goes to Automatic Call Distribution module
- If the call isn't picked up after a certain time, the call will be forwarded to the "Sorry no one available" prompt.
And here the graphical description of the flow:
In the upcoming sub-sections, we will go through every part of the call-flow step-by-step so you understand how it works. In the end, you should feel comfortable to design your own call-flow. And these are the upcoming sub-sections
As you can see, before we are putting the flow together, we need to make sure everything else is in place.
We recommend you to not only read this article but to make it less theoretical by opening the manager app and either open up the existing call-flow or you could also build your own copy!