babelforce cannot only distribute Inbound calls, send/receive SMS and enable agents to conduct manual Outbound calls. The platform also offers a great tool for Sales, Marketing, and research tasks that require a company to call a large number of customers: the automated (or predictive) dialer.
In this chapter, we will explain in detail what dialers are, how the babelforce dialer works, and how you and your team can use it best.
And that's what we will cover in this chapter:
- 4.1: A general introduction to outbound dialers
- 4.1.1: Use cases
- 4.2: The babelforce dialer
- 4.2.1: Campaigns and lists
- 4.2.2: Getting your agents ready
- 4.2.3: Recycling Rules, Call Outcome and Alternative Dialing
- 4.3: Integrating dialer calls in your CRM or helpdesk
- 4.3.1: Some easy use cases for integrating these calls
- 4.4: Advances settings - using the babelfore REST api