Conducting surveys is in the interest of most industries. It help to improve and assess products and services but it also keeps close contact to customers.
There are many ways to collect customer's feedback. The cheapest way is emails or automated after-contact surveys. But those surveys are usually static and you will have only a certain type of customers replie to them. Moreover, standardized questionnaires will hardly help to improve your customer-business relation.
Another channel for collecting feedback is phone. However, many companies are hesitant to use this channel as they are afraid of high costs for collecting a representative number of responses. And just comparing the costs of one phone and one email survey might seem to confirm this concern.
But much speaks for the phone channel, especially if you can have it automatized:
- Customers feel valued and you can increase their loyalty to your brand
- You have a direct response to customer's feedback
- You can conduct qualitative surveys
- A certain group of customers you will only be able to reach this way, especially if you have B2B relations
babelforce offers great possibilities to collect you customer's feedback efficiently:
- Connect your database with your uploader and define who should be called
- The customer list will automatically be fed to the call dialer
- You can define how often you want to try calling your customer
- Your team will only be connected to a call if a customer picked up the phone
- Survey and user account can automatically be pushed to the experts conducting the survey, making it easy to ask questions designed to meet the customer segment
This is how you could setup such a scenario (you will need to familiarize yourself with some third party software like Postman to handle API requests):
The outbound dialer part:
- Your automatic uploader will need some customized setup. Just get in touch with the babelforce team for support.
- Setup an automated outbound dialer campaign (find some more information on the topic in general or more practical terms here).
- Think about possible call outcomes and define them in your system (for instance: customer has time tonight at 6 pm, customer completed the survey, etc.)
You should keep in mind that customers probably call your service back. Build your inbound call flow for all call-backs. This way you might even get the chance for conducting even more surveys.
The system of record integration:
- This article explains how to push data from an outbound campaign to a ticket. You can add, just as in any inbound case, as much information to a ticket as you wish and as you feel necessary.
- Here you learn how you can push links to accounts or surveys to the babelConnect app