Many contact centers want to route calls to specialized groups to optimize their customer support. Specialists are able to solve complex questions faster and increase customer satisfaction. This setup will help you to increase customer satisfaction but it also allows you to save cost as you can have your highly educated agents reserved for the tough cases, while less experienced representatives can gain experience by dealing with the general questions reaching your service.
We want to look at the following use case:
- Customer calls in and is asked for call reason
- Based on the selection, the call is routed to a specialized agent group
To build this scenario with babelforce, you need to prepare a few things before you get started:
- Sketch the exact call experience for all scenarios (so what happens if the customer presses 4 but you only have a routing plan for the keys 1 - 3?)
- Make sure to create audio files for your IVR
As always, there are many ways to create such a call flow but we recommend the following:
- Create a queue for each specialized group
- For the call flow, you need a few application modules: an Input Reader and a Switch to read out the selection and guide the call to the right flow and one Automatic Call Distribution Module per queue.
- Then you create groups for each specialization and add them to the matching queue
Finally, you can also build your own automation (the examples below show Zendesk, however, this is possible for all kind of helpdesks)
- Create a ticket for each incoming call
- Add tags so you later on know how many calls reached which queue
There are many more possibilities, just give it a try :)