With the babelforce integration to Freshdesk you can integrate phone calls with Freshdesk tickets. You can also integrate SMS with Freshdesk. Indeed using the babelforce integration platform you can integrate any communications or other APIs with Freshdesk.
- admin access to your Freshdesk account
- admin access to your babelforce account
Step 1 - Get API key in your Freshdesk account:
Go to your profile (top right hand corner), select "Profile settings". You can then copy your API key from where it is shown on the right hand side. See the red box on the right. Copy it for the next step.
Step 2 - Set up integration with authentication in babelforce
In your babelforce account, go to Integrated processes > Integrations and choose "Add > Freshdesk". You will see something like this:
- Paste your API key into the field marked with the red box. (required)
- Enter the main part of the URL/address you use to visit your Freshdesk account, e.g. mycompany.freshdesk.com (required)
- Give your Freshdesk integration a name (optional)
That's it. Now you can immediately test that the authentication works. Just press the "test" button for the Freshdesk integration you just added. If we can reach the API for your account, you will get a green success message.