If you have a voice number in your nexmo account and you want to deliver the inbound calls into your babelforce account, here are the simple steps involved:
- Log into the Nexmo admin web portal
- Select your voice enabled number
- Configure the number as below
- Write to babelforce support, so that we can register the number on our platform and route the calls into your account
Here is how you configure your nexmo voice number:
- In Voice Settings choose "Forward to SIP"
- In the "Type" field enter: "firstname.lastname@example.org", click update(49123456789 = this must be replaced with your number in international format with the country code in the beginning)